Breckenridge Ghost Tours
Calling all ghouls and ghosts! Get yourself into the spirit by joining Breckenridge Tours on a ghost hunt this Halloween season! Experience chilling tales and local history. A local Certified Interpretive Guide presents the tours, and extensive research has been done to provide an accurate, educational, and exciting tour experience. Keep an eye out for lingering Breckenridge residents of the past as you learn about the darker side of our historic town’s mining and wild west past!
Join the Breckenridge Tours team on a chilling tour of the darker side of Breckenridge. The wild west history of our quaint mountain town still lingers…if you can believe it. Ghost hunting equipment provided!
- Dates: Monday-Saturday
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $25/adult; $15/child (6-12)
- *Tour not recommended for children under 5
- Location: Tour begins at Ollie’s
Strange, But True
Enjoy this tour of the occurrences in our quaint mountain town, from the strange to the sordid. From kidnappings to strange events, to the Breckenridge Navy and the opening of Breckenridge Ski Resort. Get ready to be entertained while gaining some knowledge!
- Dates: Monday-Friday
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Cost: $22/adults; $15/children (8-12)
- *Tour not recommended for children under 8
- Location: Tour begins at Summit Jewelry Store
Voices from the Grave
Voices from the Grave explores the original cemetery of Breckenridge. Learn the history of the cemetery, and the residents the town. Visit their businesses or homes along the tour.
- Dates: Monday through Friday
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Cost: $22/adult; $15/child (6-12)
- *This tour is not suitable for children under 6
- Location: Tour meets at Main Street Station