May was an exceptionally wet month full of rain, hail and even snow! But even with the above average precipitation we are happy to report that we were able to keep working and look forward to continual progress in June and July with the installation of the doors, windows and drywall. These changes will start bringing Grand Colorado on Peak 8 to life. Before you know it, we will be opening those doors and welcoming you home.
Construction Progress Updates:
- The structural steel is 98 percent complete in phase one and 80 percent complete in phase two.
- The windows and doors are being installed.
- Floors 2 and 3 are scheduled for their mechanical rough inspections by July 1 and drywall installation will follow.
- Installing the pool shells and mechanical are to commence in July.
- We started the exterior wood siding.