Ski season is in full swing, and Day Use is in high demand. Please remember that Day Use parking can be reserved as far as seven days in advance, starting at 7 a.m., on Grand Central. You may also make Day Use reservations by calling our Owner Relations department Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MT.
If parking is not available on property, parking downtown is another great option.
FREE ALL-DAY PARKING:
Satellite Lot (map)
- 500 spaces
- Location: 1760 Airport Road
- Advantages: parking for skiing access via the free ride yellow route and the Breckenridge ski area bus service (ski area bus winter only). Designated parking for oversize vehicles and trailers.
- Overnight parking available for $5/night
Ice Rink Lot (map)
- 210 spaces
- Location: 189 Boreas Pass Road
- Advantages: quick access to town via trolley, brown route, and blue route (blue route winter only)
South Gondola Lot (map)
- 500 spaces
- Location: 145 Watson Avenue
- Advantages: quick access to Main Street
- South gondola lot is only free during the summer.
FREE AFTER THREE PARKING:
Wellington (map) and Tiger Dredge (map)
- Tiger Dredge winter only
- These lots are free after 3 p.m.
East Sawmill Lot (map)
- 89 spaces
- Location: 100 N. Main Street alley
- Access: 100 block of Ski Hill Road or Watson
- Advantages: centrally located, near gondola, restaurants and shopping on Main Street.
Note: this lot is only open to public parking after 3 p.m. Prior to 3 p.m. it is employee parking only.
Our free, on-demand shuttle service will pick you up and drop you off at the transfer station at the bottom of the gondola. From there, you can take the red line back to the free lot or walk to your vehicle.
GC8, GL7 or GTL shuttle
- Cost: free, only for Grand Colorado on Peak 8 (GC8), Grand Lodge on Peak 7 (GL7) and Grand Timber Lodge (GTL) guests.
- Hours: GC8 and GL7: 7 a.m. to 10:45 p.m. GTL: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- More info: GC8: 970-453-3330, GL7: 970-453-4440 or GTL: 970-406-0118