Wow, what a winter it has been! In January we had several large snowstorms and fantastic powder days. February brought unseasonably warm weather and spring skiing conditions. There’s been something for everyone to enjoy this winter.
February was an absolutely beautiful month at Gold Point Resort. Occupancy was high and our Engineering team shifted its focus to working in each unit, doing paint touch-ups and installing Blu-Ray players.
We have recently started offering yoga once a week in the Owner’s Lounge. The free classes are Tuesday mornings from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; yoga mats are provided as part of the class.
Upcoming projects at Gold Point Resort include:
- New boilers in Buildings 7 and 8
- New mattresses in Building 6
- Improved exterior lighting outside of the B and E units in each building
- Fireplace tile replacement in Buildings 4 and 6
- Dining room table replacement in a portion of Gold Point I
- Upgraded Internet equipment throughout the property
- Building 1 interior painting
Thank you for all that you do for Gold Point Resort. We look forward to a Grand March.
General Manager, Gold Point Resort