Letter from the General Manager
March was another Grand month at Gold Point Resort with 111 inches of snow. We can all expect amazing spring skiing conditions, and can keep on enjoying the ski hill late into May with the season extension.
According to Breckenridge Resort, all base areas and all five peaks will remain open through Sunday, April 21. Beginning Monday, April 22 until May 27:
- All operations will be based out of Peak 7.
- The resort plans to offer approximately 1,000 acres of skiing and riding, with access to intermediate-, advanced- and expert-level terrain on Peaks 6, 7, and 8.
- Intermediate groomers will be available on the lower half of Peak 7, and high alpine terrain will be available on Peaks 6, 7, and 8.
- A small terrain park will be offered on the Angel’s Rest trail on Peak 7, with a few jib and rail features.
- No beginner terrain will be available.
- Living room lamps are being replaced throughout the property.
- We will be replacing the murphy beds in Building 8. The murphy beds will be replaced with a queen bed, headboard and new side table.
- Don’t forget about the Gold Point owners’ meeting on April 27, 2019.
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns.
Gold Point Resort, General Manager