Grand Colorado on Peak 8 Property Information
Letter from the General Manager
December has been a busy month for us as we prepare for the much-anticipated opening of Phase 1 of the Grand Colorado on Peak 8. We have been placing furniture in units, filling the pools, finishing up landscaping, putting the finishing touches on Robbie’s Tavern and much more.
- For example, we completed the hiring of our Guest Services staff, and they are eager to welcome all of our owners and guests to their new home. Our staff has been training at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and Grand Timber Lodge in preparation for our opening.
- Our Activities department is also fully staffed and is working with vendors to set up partnerships and discounts for our guests. If you would like to book any activities in advance of your stay, please contact the Activities department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hustle and bustle of work within the resort has begun to be mimicked by the activity taking place on Peak 8, right outside our walls. With new terrain opening weekly and the Dew Tour taking place this weekend, the crowds are growing and the excitement is contagious. We can’t wait for you to enjoy these sights from the hot tubs, restaurant and balconies. We are thrilled to be opening our doors soon and know that you will fall in love with these views and location just like we have.
General Manager, Grand Colorado on Peak 8
- Phase 1 – Residential units have all received their mechanical and electrical final inspections.
- Phase 1 – The stone veneer is complete on the north, south, and east sides.
- Phase 1 – All interior finishes are complete on floors 2 through 5, Plaza and Terrace.
- Phase 1 – The pool coping stone is being installed on the indoor and outdoor pools.
- Phase 1 – The pools have been filled with water; the plumbing is being troubleshot.
- Phase 1 – The boiler and chiller startup has been completed; the snowmelt startup is in process.
- Phase 1 – The electrical room is 95-percent complete.
- Phase 1 – The garages are 95-percent complete.
- Phase 1 – The telephone and data lines are being installed.
- Phase 1 – The Owner Ski Lockers have been installed.
- Phase 1 – The landscaping is 80-percent complete and finished for winter.
- Phase 2 – The units have been framed on floors 2 through 4.
- Phase 2 – The framing is complete on floor 1.
- Phase 2 – The electrical and mechanical rough-ins are in process.
- Phase 2 – The drywall is being installed on the demising walls.
- Phase 2 – The waterproofing on the exterior patio above the lobby is complete.
- Phase 2 – The siding and roof are complete.
- Phase 3 – The steel structure is complete.
- Phase 3 – The exterior wall framing work is complete.
- Phase 3 – The siding, sheathing and unit guardrails are 75-percent complete.