January was ushered in with fresh snow and amazing ski conditions. As 2017 begins, we not only look forward to all that lies ahead, but back at all that was accomplished in 2016. We opened Grand Colorado on Peak 8, finalized plans for a third building, and welcomed our first owner reservations home.
We have been working tirelessly to make sure that Grand Colorado not only meets expectations, but exceeds them. It is our goal to continue this practice throughout all of 2017, and we cannot wait for you to have your first experience at Grand Colorado.
A few recent happenings around the resort:
- We are actively taking Day Use and Bonus Time reservations. To check for availability, log in to Grand Central or call the Owner Relations department at 877-453-4440.
- Our Activities department has added sleds and snowshoes to its inventory. These are available for day rentals. For more details, contact the Activities department at 970-547-8781.
- Robbie’s Tavern is open for business. It is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. For more information or to make reservations, call 970-547-8785 or visit robbiestavern.com.
- Robes will be available in all units for your comfort and convenience during your stays.
- The Mountain Masters courtesy shuttle is running from 7:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. daily. This shuttle will drop off and pick up within Breckenridge town limits.
We look forward to all that 2017 will bring and to creating more Grand vacation memories for you and your family. We hope to see you soon!
General Manager, Grand Colorado on Peak 8