Letter from the Assistant General Manager
It feels as though fall will come early to the mountains. We are waking up to cooler mornings and that wonderful smell of autumn in the air. Before we know it the leaves will begin to turn and show the beautiful colors of fall. If you have never been to the mountains in the fall, we highly recommend it. Reach out to the Concierge team at 970-547-8780 to learn the best routes to take for optimal leaf peeping while in town.
Here is what we have been working on around the property:
- The GC8 Engineering team added a sink, countertops, cubbies and cabinets in the current Day Use Lunch Room.
- Robbie’s Tavern fall hours changed on Monday, September 9. They will now be open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Building 3 Update
If you have not been up to property in a while you will be amazed at the progress of Building 3. Concrete is in place for the ski area drop-off location, along with beautiful new landscaping. The construction team will also be pouring concrete for the walkway between the buildings over the next couple of weeks. It is really coming together and we are happy to say we are on track for opening Phase 4 by the end of this year.
Other updates include:
- The finishes and carpet have been installed in first floor units.
- The second floor units have been drywalled and painted. The third floor units are currently being drywalled.
- The Breckenridge Ski School, ticket office, and retail shop are complete and have received certificate of occupancy.
- The plaza and building exterior are complete and team is wrapping up the final punch list.
We hope to see you in Breckenridge again soon!
Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Assistant General Manager