Letter from the Assistant General Manager
December is an exciting month for us up at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8! We are proud to open phase 4, which includes 72 additional units, a new aquatics area, Ice Rink, and Ullr Café! And there are many new amenities to offer to our wonderful owners and guests. To learn more about what’s coming call and speak with one of our Concierge team members at 970-547-8780.
If you haven’t been to property this winter there are some exciting new changes we want to tell you about. This fall our amazing Engineering team installed a brand new sink and additional cabinetry in the Day Use Lunch Room. This is a request owners have been bringing to our attention and it’s great to be able to say it’s done! Also we are happy to say we have installed 26 new lockers on the Plaza Level of Building 1 for our day use owners. This way when you are out on the mountain you have a place to store your belongings close to the lifts. Just check in with the Concierge for keys to access a locker.
Below are a couple of reminders to our owners about Day Use Policies and etiquette at the resort. This time of year, we have additional owners on property; if we all work together we can make sure that everyone is having the best experience possible while on property.
- The revised Day Use policy requires Owners with a parking reservation to cancel by 7 p.m. the night prior to arrival if they do not plan to use it. If Owners do not cancel by 7 p.m. the night prior, we will cancel all future Day Use reservations that are already booked and assess a 14-day Day Use restriction, preventing the Owner from booking any additional reservations for 14 days. This helps us get as many Owners as possible up to property to enjoy the amazing amenities. Thank you for your understanding and help in this process.
- We ask that you please take up only one space per vehicle in the garage. Our goal is to maximize our parking potential and if a vehicle parks over the lines into another spot this has a direct impact on another owner.
- Owners must remain present during the use of Resort Privileges and therefore cannot leave any guests unattended at any time.
- Please be kind and dispose of any trash in receptacles located throughout property.
- Reserving tables is not permitted in the pool area. Please utilize the property lockers and cubbies for storage.
We hope to see you in Breckenridge again soon!
Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Assistant General Manager