Letter from the Assistant General Manager
We are so happy to be welcoming our owners and guests back to property! I hope when you are on property next you will note some changes and improvements we did while we were shut down, taking advantage of the unplanned hiatus. Many walls were painted, rooms and common areas deep cleaned, carpets deep cleaned and so much more.
While many things on property will look the same, some areas and processes will be different for the safety and health of our owners, guests and staff. You’ll see some big changes in the Aquatics areas, Fitness Center and the adjustment of Theater times. For your safety and the safety of others we have reduced and spaced out the seating in both Aquatics areas. We are also booking pool times on a reservation system at check in. Please contact the Front Desk at 970-547-8788 opt 0 with questions. The Fitness Center is also being booked in reservation blocks as well. Between each booking we are using our new UV lights to disinfect. Theater times have changed to allow for additional cleaning and UV light treatment.
Speaking of UV lights, we are also treating every single check-in room, every day with UV light. You can come to the resort knowing your room has been cleaned to our BGV Shines Gold Standard. How will you know it’s clean? When you arrive at your room you will see a new gold sticker sealing the door, indicating that your room has been UV light treated and that no one has entered since that was complete. We are very excited about this technology and the cleanliness it brings to the resort.
We are also excited to announce several openings:
- Elev8 Lounge will be open on a limited occupancy basis and staffed with a bartender from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
- The Lobby Bar is open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on a limited occupancy basis for guests to enjoy.
- BMMA Shuttle will be available on a limited occupancy basis for guests.
- Robbies Tavern is open 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily with a limited menu.
- Infinity Spa is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. They will be offering nails, massages, body treatments, and tanning. Due to restrictions they are currently unable to offer facials and waxing.
We look forward to seeing you in Breckenridge again soon! If you have any questions regarding your upcoming stay and current policies and procedures, please reach out to our Front Desk at 970-547-8788 opt 0.
Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Assistant General Manager