Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from Breckenridge! Ski Season has officially started in Summit County! Mountains are opening and lifts are turning. Many people have a goal of Skiing/Riding 100+ days in a season and to do that you must start early – right when the mountains open. A great event that locals and all enjoy is Breckenridge Ullr Fest. If you remember a few years ago they adjusted the dates for this celebration and this year in 2022 it will be taking place December 8-11th. Visit gobreck.com for additional information and a schedule of events!
Since mountains are opening and we are all anxiously awaiting the opening of Peak 8 – below are a couple reminders for this winter season and your ownership.
- Day Use Parking – This is by far the most popular and sought-after amenity for our owners. We do our best to offer the most parking we can for our owners.
- Parking reservations open 7 days in advance starting 7am.
- If you do not cancel your Day Parking reservation by 7 p.m. the evening prior to your reservation and fail to arrive at the Concierge Desk for your Day Use parking, your Day Use privileges will be subject to a 14-day suspension. Any existing or waitlist reservations will be honored, but no additional reservations can be made during the 14-day suspension.
- The Day Use parking cancellation policy exists in order to ensure as many owners as possible can enjoy the resorts by limiting the number of spaces lost to last-minute cancellations or no-shows. The policy gives owners more adequate time to plan for Day Use parking openings.
- Ski Gear Storage – Our concierge team does offer a limited number of lockers for our day use guests. These lockers are great for storing shoes, jackets, and helmets. Ski racks are close by for larger equipment. Speak with the concierge about available and the cash deposit (returned at the end of the day upon key return).
- Pools and hot tubs do experience an influx especially at the end of the day. Please be courteous to your fellow owners and read below for a few reminders.
- Food is not permitted in hot tubs. Please take your food or snacks to a table for consumption.
- No glass bottles in pool area. Your room does come equipped with plastic tumblers for this reason. If you do need a plastic or paper cup please see The Lobby Bar.
- The Grotto area is many owners favorite spot for relaxation. Please keep conversations to a minimum and at a low volume.
We are looking forward to a successful and snowy winter season here in Breckenridge and look forward to your next visit!
Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Assistant General Manager