Grand Colorado on Peak 8 officially began sales to the public on December 6. With 59 luxury residences, incredible amenities and the best address in Breckenridge, the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 will be the pinnacle resort for Breckenridge Grand Vacations. Owners who bought during the construction phases of Grand Timber Lodge or Grand Lodge on Peak 7 know that all good things have to start somewhere, and the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is off to a great start! If you haven’t had a chance to see the construction progress, you’ll be impressed by what has been accomplished so far!
- Concrete foundation is 95% completed for the entire project.
- Concrete floors are installed through the 2nd floor of Phase 1 and work will continue on to the upper floors.
- Structural steel is completed through the 4th floor and will be finished by the end of December for Phase 1.
- Cranes will be moved around the week of December 8, but one will remain to finish up the steel.
- Mechanical and electrical rough-in is ongoing on the Plaza and Terrace levels.
- Interior framing will begin January 1 on the 2nd floor and will continue through the winter.
- Fireproofing will begin the week of December 8 on the 1st and 2nd floor and will continue through the winter.
Grand Colorado on Peak 8