February is a GRAND month to visit Breckenridge, to see all of the exciting updates we have made to improve your vacation experience at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and take advantage of the outstanding ski conditions.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 owner, Steve Seager, is the December winner of two Epic Passes for the 2016-2017 ski season. Congratulations!
- Soothe Spa is happy to announce, beginning this month, it is offering in-room massage treatments for our Grand Lodge on Peak 7 reservations. This service is available for single and couples massage treatments. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, now is an excellent time to purchase a gift certificate or schedule a treatment! Call 970.547.8701 today.
- Sevens Restaurant is hosting its annual Wine Dinner on February 11, 6-8 p.m. This is a seven-course small plate and wine pairing for $65 a person. Please place your reservations by February 8.
It is important to mention the Day Use reservation system and the no-show policies. Please cancel any pending Day Use parking reservations no longer wanted, including any wait list reservations. If you receive a Day Use reservation while on the wait list and do not show up, you will be penalized. You will not be allowed Day Use parking for two weeks, and any pending reservation will be canceled.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 would like to remind our owners of a few other resort policies:
- Owners are permitted two dogs per reservation if they have reserved a pet-friendly unit.
- The north building first floor is pet friendly. Pets are not allowed on second, third, fourth and fifth floors of the north building.
- Pets are not permitted in common areas, including the lobby, elevators and aquatic areas.
- Smoking tobacco is allowed only on private decks of the units and in designated smoking areas around the exterior of the resort. No smoking or use of vapor devices is permitted on property. Violation of the smoking policy can result up to a $500 fine and is strictly enforced.
We are always looking for ways to make your resort better, so please share any ideas you have with the management team. Also, please remember there are two kiosks on property that allow you to share your feedback with us during your stay. These are located next to the DVDNow machines in both the north and south buildings. In addition to knowing your needs while staying with us, we enjoy receiving feedback about our staff providing exceptional service. The management team enjoys every opportunity to recognize employees for their dedication providing outstanding service and creating GRAND vacations. These kiosks are another way to share this feedback with us. We look forward to hearing from you during your next visit.
Assistant General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7