It is springtime in Breckenridge, which means the crowds have lessened and parking is easily found on Main Street. Owners can benefit during this time with discounted Bonus Time pricing and increased availability for point stays! Visit Grand Central to check availability for point stays as well as book Bonus Time!
- The Breckenridge Dining Passport is back! Restaurants in town are competing for your business and are offering specials for those who have purchased a Dining Passport. For details and information about specials being offered around town, go here.
- During the month of May, Sevens restaurant is hosting Spring Celebrations! These events are fun for the family, with light hors d’oeuvres, face painting, and live music! Please RSVP here.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 owners Kaitlin and Paul Nares were the April winners of two Epic Passes for the 2016-2017 ski season. Congratulations!
- The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Homeowners’ Association Annual Meeting is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 21 at Mountain Thunder Lodge. If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Kanetsky, the HOA Operations Managers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the month of May the staff at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is busy doing preventative maintenance and deep cleaning around the resort common areas as well as in the units. In addition to these end-of-season responsibilities, we have multiple property improvement projects. Below is a list of upgrades and additions we look forward to all of our owners enjoying on their next stay:
- Updating the pool locker room floor to tile.
- Replacing locks on the lockers in the day use and pool locker rooms.
- Painting the spa locker room floors.
- Updating Soothe treatment areas with new décor and fresh paint.
- Replacing the carpet and edging on the staircase next to Sevens Restaurant.
- Replacing all unit lighting with LED bulbs.
- Upgrading to queen pillows in all units.
- Replacing the garage lighting with LED bulbs.
- Adding an exterior light in the outdoor pool area.
Thank you to all the owners who provide comments and suggestions! We truly value your feedback and hope your next visit will reflect our commitment to improving your home away from home.
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7