Summer has officially kicked off in the high country! Breckenridge offers many fantastic summertime activities, including fly fishing, golfing, biking and whitewater rafting. Our Activities Coordinators are happy to help organize these outings or other adventures, including ATV and Jeep tours, scenic train rides, horseback riding, ziplining, gold mine tours, chuck wagon dinner rides and much more! Call them directly at 970.453.3359 to book your adventure today!
- The Concierge Desk has a weekly raffle! Congratulations to Kevin and Kim Lemasters, who won $200 in April!
- The pool locker rooms have opened a week ahead of schedule with brand-new tile floors!
- Televisions and dressers in the units have been mounted and anchored for safety.
- The Breck Summer Fun Park opens on June 10! For more information, go here.
- Did you know that Summit County has an alert system that will notify you of a major crisis or emergency? Register with SC Alert and you will receive important emergency alerts, notifications and updates on all your devices.
- The gondola also begins running June 10 for the remainder of the summer from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Homeowners Association hosted their Board and Annual meeting Saturday, May 21. Listed below are three approved changes to the Rules and Regulations:
No remotely operated motorized aerial toys, drones and/or equipment may be used on or over any of the Project without the express written permission from the Managing Agent.
No hover boards or similar-wheeled devices may be used at the Project. In addition, the charging of such devices is only permitted for devices that meet the current UL Standards.
No food consumption is permitted in the pools or hot tubs. Beverages are permitted.
To review all Homeowner Association information, visit Grand Central.
During April and May, our staff has been hard at work deep cleaning and making improvements to your resort. We are excited to share the following property updates:
- All unit and garage lighting has been upgraded to LED bulbs, creating energy savings.
- The pool locker room flooring has been replaced with new tile, creating a fantastic look and adding an additional safety feature.
- Shower bars have been added to all the showers in the pool locker room.
- New locks that are more reliable and user friendly have been replaced throughout the property. Be sure to read the new instructions located inside the lockers.
As always, we appreciate all the feedback we receive from our owners to improve your resort. We hope this month starts a GRAND summer to all of our owners and their families!
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7