Summer is in full swing in Breckenridge! The snow has melted just in time for crowds to come enjoy the trails for hiking and mountain biking. Other popular summertime activities include golfing, rafting, and fly fishing. Chat with one our Activities Coordinators to help schedule your next adventure by calling 970.453.3359.
- Congratulations to Michael O’Malley, Richard and Jean Hess, and Russell and Stephanie Ferris. These owners are June’s weekly raffle winners. To participate, enter your name at the Concierge Desk!
- Yoga is now being offered at Grand Lodge on Peak 7! To get a list of property activities, visit the Concierge or Activities Desk.
- Did you know you can check out the GL7 mascot, Spruce the Moose, at the Concierge Desk on property and capture your adventures with him in Breckenridge! To add to his story, post your pictures to Instagram using the hashtag #GL7SprucetheMoose. To see what adventures he has been on go here!
- Owners can now request to have robes put in their units upon arrival! Mention this when you are booking your next reservation.
- Backyard games are set up throughout the property for your enjoyment. These include bean bag toss, badminton, shuffleboard, ladder ball, and, of course, putt-putt. Stop by the front desk to check out the equipment needed for each game. These are available on a first come basis.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is excited for the summer weather, but we want to remind all the owners that afternoon thunderstorms are common. The safety of our valued owners is of utmost importance, and in the instance of inclement weather, we do close all aquatic areas. During this time, we have other options available for you to continue to enjoy your vacation by doing scavenger hunts throughout the property or other in-house activities.
All the staff at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 look forward to seeing you all summer.
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7