September in Breckenridge is my favorite time of year. The cool temperature brings on the gold fall colors. In addition to the scenic drives, September is host to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest, which will be September 9-11 this year. To get more information about fall hikes, drives, and town events, stop by or contact the Activities Desk here.
- Congratulations to August Concierge raffle winners, owners Jill Werner, Deb and Don Taylor, Liana Sangh, Monica Chen, and Kathy and Ron Bauman.
- As part of the Breckenridge Wine Classic, Sevens is hosting the Farm to Mountain Wine Dinner on September 15. Tickets are available for $165 per person. To purchase tickets, go here.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is currently the #4 spot for best Trip Advisor hotels in Breckenridge. We are asking owners to help us move into one of the top three spots by posting reviews on this website with some of your favorite pictures. Visit our Trip Advisor page here to add your review!
- Owners can volunteer to participate in our efforts to be more environmentally friendly by opting in to our Sustainable Stays program. Please inquire at check-in!
Next month kicks off our fall property improvement projects and property deep cleans. To help improve your resort, below are scheduled upcoming closures:
- September 7 and 8 the pool locker rooms will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for repairs. After 5 p.m., only the showers will remain closed.
- October 3-14 various pools and hot tubs will be closed. Not all areas will be closed at one time.
As always, your feedback is welcome and valued as we look to be better tomorrow than we are today. We hope all of our owners had a GRAND summer and look forward to seeing you in the coming months!
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7