Fall is a mellow time of year in Breckenridge, as we transition from summertime hikes to snowy winter activities. There is usually plenty of parking available on Main Street, and fall specials become available as some businesses compete with each other while others close until the ski season. We want to remind all of our owners of that the Gondola will be closed until Breckenridge Ski Resorts’ opening day, November 11.
- Congratulations to Mike and Michelle Brubeck, Nick and Margy Ensrude, Dena and Michael Lawrence, and Jill Werner! These owners were the Concierge August weekly raffle winners.
- The grills located in the putt-putt area have been replaced and upgraded with gas timers to improve efficiency.
- Sevens restaurant has new leadership team members, including a new chef. Sevens will be implementing changes to enhance the owner experience.
- The Breckenridge Dining Passport is back again this fall! This includes offers for discounts at various restaurants. For participation and details, please go here.
October is a busy time of year at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 as we begin our property improvement projects. This fall, we are replacing multiple items throughout the resort, in line with our property reserve replacement plan. Replacements include:
- Phases 1 and 2 master and suite living room arm chairs.
- South Building suite sofa sleepers.
- Living room throw pillows throughout the property.
- Lounge chairs in the pool area.
- Day Use lunch room furniture.
As always, we appreciate the feedback provided by our owners. If there is anything you wish to share, please do not hesitate to let us know, as we always want to be better tomorrow than we are today!
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7