This fall, the staff at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 has been busy preparing for the upcoming winter seasons. We have completed many property improvement projects, including replacing furniture and upgrading mechanical equipment, in our continuing efforts to always be better tomorrow than we are today.
- Congratulations to owners Joan Braginsky, Steve and Marsha Pearce, Paul and Adrienne Yochum, Ron and Janet Welch, and Dennis and Elizabeth Johnson. They were the Concierge September raffle winners.
- Soothe Spa will be offering a Be Thankful special of 30 percent off all services November 23-28. Book your appointment today by calling 970.547.8701 or going online.
- Living Room armchairs in Phases 1 and 2 have been replaced.
- Master Bedroom living chairs have been replaced in Phases 1 and 2.
- South Building suite sofa sleepers have been replaced.
- The Day Use Lunch Room has been upgraded with new furniture and a larger television.
- New tables have been added to the Grand Lobby.
November is an exciting time of year in Breckenridge as the winter season begins, and Breckenridge Ski Resort’s opening day will be here soon. Breckenridge will be opening at Peak 8, which is a short gondola ride from Grand Lodge on Peak 7. The current opening day has been moved from November 11, but not official date has been released. For continued updates on the snow conditions, please visit Snow.com.
With the winter season beginning, parking becomes the resort’s most popular amenity. We want to remind our owners of our Day Use parking policies and how to reserve your space. Day Use parking is limited to one parking space per ownership and up to eight people total per reservation. You can book your space seven days in advance beginning at 7 a.m. Please visit Grand Central to reserve your parking space. These spaces are available on a first-come basis and there is an option to be added to a waiting list. Remember, all confirmed reservations must check in at the Concierge Desk to avoid losing Day Use privileges for two weeks.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 staff would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Grand start to the ski season!
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7