It’s hard to believe that December has arrived and 2016 is nearing its end. We are celebrating another wonderful year filled with improvements and Grand vacation experiences. We look forward to 2017 and promise to continue our practice of always looking to be better tomorrow than we are today.
- Congratulations to Laura Beard and Terry Follet, Charles and Diana Knutson, Joan Braginsky and Aaron Garber. These owners were the winners of the Concierge weekly raffle drawing!
- The Independence SuperChair, located at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 backdoor, is scheduled to open on Friday, December 16.
- Soothe Spa has added an additional Couples Room to provide more services for our owners. Soothe Spa does become fully booked during the holiday season, so make sure to book your spa treatments in advance by calling 970-547-8701.
- Sevens will be serving breakfast for the winter season beginning Friday, December 9.
- The Gondola is running for the ski season with extended hours—from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. on nonpeak days and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on peak days (weather permitting).
- Don’t forget that you can book a 20-percent-off reservation at any Breckenridge Grand Vacations property. This is an owner’s-only discount and a great option if there is no availability at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
Skiing and snowboarding are just a few of the activities available this season. Dinner sleigh rides, tubing and dog sledding are other wintertime attractions. Our Activities Coordinators are happy to answer any questions about these activities and can easily make your reservations. To contact them, please call 970-453-3359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. These activities also make a nice gift and memorable experience for your loved ones during the holidays. Other gift options available at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 include gift certificates from Soothe Spa and Colorado souvenirs from the Grand Essentials sundry store located next to the Front Desk.
The staff at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 would like to wish all of our owners and their families a warm and joyful holiday season and a very Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing all of our owners in 2017!
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7