Happy New Year to all our Grand Lodge on Peak 7 owners! We started the new year in a winter wonderland with plenty of snow for all wintertime activities.
- Congratulations to owners Dinesh, Knoll, and Peronius. These owners were the winners of the concierge weekly raffle drawing for November!
- Sevens is hosting a Patron event on January 7. The event will include a DJ, giveaways, and drink specials!
- The lounge chairs in the pool area have been upgraded to a more durable model that will last longer and save our owners money.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is also committed to making sure that our owners are always informed of important information specific to different seasons. Below are a few reminders we would like to share:
- Parking at the Peaks Trailhead is prohibited. The town of Breckenridge is monitoring this area and is towing vehicles.
- The Breckenridge Mountain Masters Association courtesy shuttle for Grand Lodge on Peak 7 will only shuttle Day Use owners to and from the gondola transfer station.
- Bathrobes can be requested to be placed in owners’ units prior to arrival! Please call the Front Desk at 970-453-3330 to make these arrangements.
We hope everyone had a Grand holiday season! The staff at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is looking forward to 2017 and to creating more Grand memories with you. We hope our commitment to always being better tomorrow than we are today is reflected in your next visit. As always, if you have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7