The 2016/2017 ski season has been a Grand year for all our owners who enjoy wintertime activities. At the end of January, Breckenridge Ski Resort reported a base of 59 inches with 198 total inches fallen so far. For daily updates on the snow report, please visit, ski conditions and snow reports.
- Congratulations to owners Gary and Barbara Bernhardt, the Concierge December 2016 winners of Epic passes for the 2017/2018 Ski Season. Stop by the Concierge Desk to see how you can enter to win.
- New cardio equipment has been installed in the fitness center. These new machines represent an upgrade and have some exciting new features. Please check them out next time you visit.
- Soothe Spa is offering in-room treatments, including single and couples massage therapies. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this is a Grand opportunity to purchase a gift certificate or schedule a treatment. Call 970-547-8701 today.
- The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Reception Center is now open for owners to meet for their owner update and pick up any tour gifts. This is located on the first floor in the South Building.
- The fourth-floor sales gallery office spaces are being converted into three two-bedroom units. The transformation will be ongoing through 2017.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 would like to remind our owners of a couple of resort polices:
- Owners are permitted two dogs per reservation if they have reserved a pet-friendly unit. Owners with pets in non-pet friendly units, pure units, are subject to additional cleaning cost and rental fees. Please call the Owner Support department at 877-453-4440 for any unit request prior to check-in.
- Smoking tobacco is allowed on private decks of the units and in designated areas at the exits of the resorts. No smoking or use of vapor devices is permitted on property. Violation of the smoking policy can result in a fine of up to $500.
We are always looking for ways to improve your resort and ownership experience. Please share your ideas with the management team, as we are happy to review all suggestions.
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7