March is the most popular time of year due to plenty of snow for all kinds of winter activities and an abundance of sunny days. The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is filled with owners enjoying spring break with their families. If you are celebrating a special occasion while staying at the Grand Lodge, please let us know so we can help you celebrate!
- Congratulations to owners Ingrid and Leo DeGreef! They were the Concierge January raffle winners of two Epic Passes for the 2017/2018 ski season.
- Pool furniture replacements continue, with new sitting chairs and side tables. These pieces are more durable, sturdy, and visually pleasing. Please remember that when using the pool areas, ski equipment is not permitted in these areas. This includes both the indoor and outdoor pool areas.
- A refrigerator has been added to the Day Use Lunch Room for our owners to use while using day passes.
- A second microwave and additional seating have been installed in the Day Use Lunch Room.
Traveling has its fair share of challenges. It is easy to mix up travel dates, forget to cancel Day Use reservations and items sent prior to arrival can get lost. We wanted to share a few tips to help avoid these traveling downers:
- Prior to arrival, visit Grand Central to check the Calendar of Weeks list. To find this, log in, select Grand Lodge on Peak 7, then select Reservations. You will be able to view the weeks for 2017 through 2021 and their corresponding dates.
- Make sure to cancel all Day Use reservations or waitlist requests that you will not be able to use. If reservations go unused, owners will lose Day Use privileges for seven days, including any existing reservations. If you are awarded a Day Use parking spot from the waitlist and do not check-in, the same penalty will be applied.
- When shipping items to the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, UPS or FedEX are the only methods of shipment. Please use the following address:
Attention (Your Name)
1979 Ski Hill Road
Breckenridge CO, 80424
The US Postal Service does not ship items to the Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
- If you have questions about this, please call Guest Services at 970.453.3330. They are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The staff at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 wish all of our owners a wonderful spring break and month of March. If there is anything we can do to make your vacation more memorable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7