March gave beautiful weather to all our spring break visitors. If you did not get a chance to visit last month, no need to worry! April’s bluebird days are Breckenridge locals’ favorite time to hit the slopes, and you will be sure to enjoy them, too!
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 owners Clinton and Leslie Popovich were the February winners of two Epic Passes for the 2017-2018 ski and ride season. Congratulations!
- Nicole Raciboski, formerly a Front Desk and Spa Supervisor, has accepted the Guest Services Manager role. She has worked at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 for four years and we look forward to the continued success of the Guest Services team under her leadership.
- Cathy Galvez, Room Quality Supervisor, has been recognized by the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) for her superior service. She is a silver medal winner for Housekeeping Team Member. Congratulations, Cathy!
As the ski season winds down, the staff begins to gear up for property improvement projects. Listed below are April’s closures:
- The spa locker room is getting a brand-new tile floor! This area will be closed from April 22 through May 19. The Day Use lockers will remain available during this time.
- Soothe Spa and the Grotto will be closed from April 22 through April 28. Refresh Spa located at Grand Timber Lodge will be open during this time for the use of owners and guests.
- The plunge pool will be closed from April 26 through April 28 for deep cleaning and routine maintenance.
In addition to these closures, owners can look forward to many other improvement projects. Over the next two months, we will begin upgrading our unit televisions and switching to an interactive guide channel. The first floor hallways, ski locker room and library will get new carpet. The South Building common areas will get new paint. We hope you are as excited about these projects as we are.
For more information about upcoming closures and resort improvements, please review the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Facebook page or call the resort at 970.453.3330.
As always, we want to be better tomorrow than we are today, so suggestions for improvement are always welcome. Thank you all for a Grand 2016-2017 ski and ride season!
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7