Greetings from the Grand Lodge on Peak 7! The month of May marks several improvement projects around the property. We are excited to create a safe and warm atmosphere for all of our owners and guests.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 owner Patrick Lynch was the March winner of two Epic Local Passes for the 2017-2018 ski and ride season. Congratulations!
- The South Building will be brightened up with a new paint color! We are excited for everyone to experience this wonderful change.
- As the retiling of the Soothe Spa locker rooms pushes forward, we are excited to offer in-room treatment services. Please contact Soothe directly at 970-547-8701 for any details and availability.
- Televisions are being upgraded to larger screens with an interactive guide channel. This upgrade is taking place throughout May.
- New dining room tables, chairs and bar stools have been added to the master units in Phases 1 and 2.
- Construction will be taking place this summer on Ski Hill Road from May 1 thorough mid-October. Go here for more information on delays and alternate routes.
In our effort to keep the resort in excellent condition for all of our owners and guests to enjoy, we will be doing some short amenity closures this spring for cleaning and scheduled maintenance. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these closures! Listed below are May’s aquatic closures:
- May 1-3: Lower Hot Tub
- May 3-6: Indoor Hot Tub
- May 8-10: Kids Pool
- May 10-12: Upper Hot Tub
- May 15-17: Adult Pool
- May 17-19: Outdoor Hot Tub
As we approach the summer season, we wanted to provide a few friendly reminders.
- Smoking is not allowed in the common areas of the property, including the Pool Area, Dog Park and Courtyard in between the buildings. Please reference the Front Desk for smoking-friendly areas.
- We look forward to accommodating your furry friends during everyone’s vacations. Please take a moment to reflect on our pet policy.
If you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve your resort, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7