June kicks off the lively summer season in Breckenridge. Golf courses open, hiking and biking trails dry out and become navigable, and whitewater rafting begins. The Activities team at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 has spent the spring working with multiple vendors to help provide the best deals for our owners’ summertime plans. Please ask about these options by calling 970-453-3359, emailing us or using the contact form.
- Congratulations to the following owners, who each won the weekly $200 raffle!
- Greg and Diana Lauman
- Jeff and Susan Hennessy
- John and Yvonne Stiles
- Neva Ringdahl
- Sevens is excited to announce the following summertime promotions:
- Brunch is available on Saturdays and Sundays beginning June 20 at 10 a.m.
- Happy Hour will being on June 19, from 3-6 p.m. This is a dog-friendly happy hour on the patio. Homemade dog treats, drink and food specials are available during this time!
- Carpet has been replaced in the North and South building first floors, library and conference room.
- A mountain mural has been painted in the Day Use lunch room to add some much-needed color.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort will unveil their new Epic Discovery adventure center at Peak 8 on June 9. They will be open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. until Labor Day weekend, with corresponding hours of operation for the Gondola.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is committed to reducing its impact on the alpine environment. This past year, we rolled out the Sustainable Stay program. This is an optional program: we invite owners and guests to join the 700 guests who have already chosen to partake in this initiative. And we thank all of those who have participated so far! If you have questions about this, please ask at the Front Desk the next time you visit. At the Front Desk, you will also learn about our newest sustainable effort, paperless check-in. This service not only reduces paper use by over 300 pages a week, it speeds up the check-in process. By taking advantage of the online pre-registration that is sent via email a week prior to arrival, you will be able to simply confirm the details of your stay upon arrival!
The staff at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is looking forward to seeing all of our owners this summer. As always, we want to be better tomorrow than we are today, so please let us know if you have any suggestions to improve your resort.
General Manger, Grand Lodge on Peak 7