July marks the warmest month in the High Country. It’s a great time to grab your sunglasses and soak up some rays in the comfortable chaise lounges at the pool. High alpine sun isn’t your favorite? Come join us for Bonus Time in the well air-conditioned units on property. No matter your fancy, we’ve got your summer fun covered at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7!
On July 5, a wildland fire was spotted on Peak 2 in Breckenridge. This fire spread over 87 acres and lead to pre-evacuation measures for some areas within Breckenridge. With the help of local and federal resources, we are happy to report the fire is 85 percent contained and no longer represents a threat to the town or public. We are extremely grateful for the amazing job the firefighters and community did to keep all of its guests and residents safe.
- Congratulations to the following owners, who each won a $200 credit to their Reward Dollar balance!
- Danielle Adams-Benitez
- Vickie Brower
- Greg and Dorothy Sorter
- July will mark the next implementation in our recycling and sustainability efforts. Please be on the lookout for glass receptacles around the property. Separating glass from the bulk of the recycling provides a higher repurpose life and less contamination to the other recyclable items.
- Sevens has rolled out their summer menu. Please check out their new Owner Special and fresh new selections. Owner Cards are required if you want to take advantage of the owner discounts.
- The theaters will be getting a facelift with brand new reclining chairs during the month of July. We look forward to accommodating your family movie night in comfort!
- The Grand Lobby has all new furniture. The nesting tables allow for individual use and the bar tables have outlets and USB ports available.
Breckenridge has many family-friendly events for you to enjoy! Please visit the www.gobreck.com webpage for town information. A friendly reminder: afternoon rain showers help keep our mountains green and beautiful. These thunderstorms can cause regular closures to the aquatics facility. Please plan accordingly during your afternoon adventures and do not hesitate to contact the Activities department for any on-demand fun. As always, we want to be better tomorrow than we are today, so please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving your resort.
General Manager, Grand Lodge on Peak 7