Summer is flying by as we look ahead to the month of August. We are looking forward to helping you celebrate any last-minute getaways to the mountains before the 2017/2018 school year commences. Please note that your next commute to the Grand Lodge may take a few extra minutes, as the regrading of Ski Hill Road is in full swing. Shuttle operations may also experience slight delays, making the Gondola a preferred method of transportation into town.
- Congratulations to the following owners, who each won a $200 credit on their owner account!
- Brad Pfenninger
- Rod Bosserdet
- Sam Montoya
- Rebecca and Matthew Kelley
- The Day Use lunch room has been equipped with new charging stations. This amenity is most popular in the winter, but the room is also equipped with year-round amenities like a refrigerator, two microwaves, and many comfy furnishings that can be helpful for your Day Use excursions.
- The pools and hot tubs have undergone some behind-the-scenes mechanical upgrades that will provide users with easier temperature control. This temperature regulation feature will prove to be especially helpful given the adverse weather conditions that we experience in Summit County.
- Soothe Spa will be offering complimentary enhancements to a variety of services during the month of August. These enhancements include:
- Massage – Shea Butter Hydration. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing and moisturizing. It is used to restore and protect the skin.
- Facial – NuFACE five-minute face lift. One of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry, NuFACE is a handheld device that uses microcurrent technology for facial contouring, toning, and firming of aging skin. NuFACE provides both instant and cumulative results.
- Nails – Vinylux Polish. CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish without a base coat! While ordinary polishes break down over time, Vinylux Weekly Polish actually becomes more durable as time passes. Results last for up to a week.
Along with all the great family activities, we’re also offering something new for the adults! We are excited to share that we will soon be partnering with Sevens restaurant to introduce a new beer tasting class that will be offered weekly. Please visit the Activities Desk to inquire about beer tasting and other programs during your vacation.
We hope everyone has had an enjoyable summer! Best of luck to those taking their children shopping for back-to-school clothes and supplies. Wishing the kiddos a happy and healthy school year!
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7