Autumn is fast approaching here in Breckenridge. Our beautiful peaks and valleys will soon be glistening with the golden yellow of the numerous aspen groves that thrive in Summit County. Please don’t hesitate to ask our staff about local favorite routes for hiking, biking or drives.
- Congratulations to the following owners, who each won a $200 credit on their owner account!
- Gary Yunt
- Cyndi Phillips
- Patrick Evans
- The stone walkway from the outdoor parking lot to the Grand entrance has been upgraded to a heated sidewalk. This will make for safer conditions during the winter season.
- The entry drive has been re-leveled to account for the icy speedbump that regularly forms during the winter season.
- A portion of the former Sales Gallery has been fully transformed into a two-bedroom unit. This room designation will be 1414CD.
- The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is holding steady at the #3 TripAdvisor spot for hotels in Breckenridge. If you would like to support our efforts to be the best in Breckenridge, please visit www.TripAdvisor.com to submit a review. Photos are encouraged!
- Please remember that October kicks off our property improvement projects for the fall season. Here is the schedule for amenity improvements.
- Grotto Hot Tub: October 9 – 13
- Outdoor Hot Tub October 10 – 14
- Indoor Hot TUb: October 16 – 20
- Kids’ Pool: October 17 – 21
- Upper Hot Tub: October 23 – 28
- Lower Hot Tub: October 30 – November 4
- Adult Pool: November 6 – 11
- Plunge Pool: November 13 – 18
As we push through 2017, please remember to reach out to our Owner Relations team to book any unused points or inventory remaining on your account. Even if you are not able to make the commute to Breckenridge, there are many other options for your time, including a deposit with Interval International or the rental of your unit.
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7