Snow has begun to fall in Breckenridge!
The snowcapped peaks have made for a beautiful backdrop as we transition into October. This time of year marks the start of shoulder season, where some of Breckenridge’s local shops and restaurants may vary their hours of operation. Those who stay open tend to offer tremendous discounts. Please visit the Concierge Desk to learn more about the Dining Passport program that highlights the best deals in town!
Please note that the Gondola has halted operation until the ski resort reopens in November. The shuttle service will continue to run during the standard hours of 7:00 a.m. – 10:45 p.m.
- Congratulations to the following owners, who each won a $200 credit on their owner’s account!
- Mark and Janet Knoll
- Tony Gutierrez
- Ron and Mary Scott
- Norma Paschich and Robert Woods
- Our award-winning Owner Relations team has launched a live chat feature on the owners webpage that offers another avenue of communication.
- The Ski Locker Room carpet has been upgraded to withstand the heavy traffic that it will see through the winter.
- Christine Bell has rejoined the Grand Lodge family as one our Front Desk Supervisors. She brings a positive energy to the Guest Services team and is happy to help answer any questions you may have.
- Sooth Spa is offering discounted treatments during the month of October. Please call 970-547-8701 to inquire about these various promotions.
Breckenridge Grand Vacations is happy to announce that we are again co-hosing the Breckenridge Fall Fest on Saturday, October 14 at the Riverwalk Center. This year’s activities will include bouncy castles, trampolines, a petting zoo, costume parade, face painting, balloon art, pumpkin decorating, a live DJ, caramel apple decorating, and much more! There is no cost for this event, however a $5 suggested donation to the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) is appreciated.
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7