Greetings from Summit County! We are all highly anticipating the opening day of Breckenridge Ski Resort on November 10. While Peak 7 won’t open until a little later in the season, Peak 8 is one quick stop away on the gondola. Make sure you purchase any lift tickets, season passes and ski rentals prior to your arrival in Breckenridge to get the best rates.
Please remember that Day Use may be booked within seven days of your desired trip to Breckenridge. Owners are welcome to visit www.bgvgrandcentral.com as early as 7 a.m. MT to take advantage of the seven-day booking window.
- Congratulations to our October Concierge Raffle winners, who each won a $200 credit on their owner file.
- Frank and Gail Moyes
- Don and Cindy Russell
- Christine Burns
- Carpet replacement in the Phase 4 units has commenced and will be completed prior to the end of November.
- Sevens will be hosting a Thanksgiving meal right here at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7. Reservations are welcome and can be made by calling 970-496-8918.
- The North Building hallways and several amenities in the South Building have gotten a face lift with the new paint scheme that was first introduced this past spring.
- Soothe Spa was recognized by Best of Summit as the third best spa in Summit County! Please visit soothespagrandlodge.com or call 970-547-8701 to learn more about the spa’s products and services.
As always, your feedback is welcome and valued as we look to be better tomorrow than we are today. We look forward to accommodating your winter-wonderland getaways during the upcoming season!
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7