Letter from the General Manager
Happy new year from Breckenridge! We hope everyone had a joyous holiday with friends and family. December wrapped up with several feet of snow in the high country and we’re looking forward to much more precipitation.
January is full of festivities for the entire family. Come celebrate the Norse god of snow during Ullr Fest during January 10-13. Follow up with the International Snow Sculpture Championships as well! Sculpting will take place January 22-26, with the viewing week from January 25-29.
Grand News from the Lodge:
- Sevens is offering breakfast seven days a week! This is served from 8-10:30 a.m.
- GX2 is our new WIFI service provider. We have seen improved customer service through this partnership with GX2.
- Aneita Thompson has joined the leadership team as the new Housekeeping Assistant Manager. We are excited to see Aneita transition into her new role.
- Many owners and guests have enjoyed sustainable stays throughout 2017. Please don’t hesitate to inquire with the Front Desk about sustainable stays during your next vacation.
- The reservation pre-registration has become very popular. Please note that you can register for your next stay via the confirmation email that we send one week prior to arrival. If you are booking Bonus Time within seven days, please use to complete your registration.
With the new year comes the 2018 HOA Dues. We are excited to hear your ideas on how you would like to see your money spent. Please continue to share your feedback via post-stay surveys or by following up with staff while on property. If you have any questions regarding the payment of your dues, please reach out to the BGV Account Receivable department by dialing 888-783-8883 ext. 3048, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. MT.
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7