Letter from the General Manager
Greetings from Summit County! Thank you to all our owners who have contributed to social media and TripAdvisor reviews. We appreciate all the feedback that you provide!
The unseasonably warm temperatures and bluebird days have made for a unique winter. Fortunately, winter activities are still in full swing, and we are all hopeful that Mother Nature will provide the precipitation needed to catapult us through the season.
- The library has been equipped with warm and cozy furniture for your comfort. Please enjoy a book by the fireplace during your next vacation!
- The Grand Lobby has been softened up with some warmer colors per our owners’ feedback. Thank you for taking the time to ensure the lodge keeps a homey feel.
- Sevens has been remodeled to create a more open floorplan. Please give their menu a taste the next time you’re in Breckenridge!
- Soothe Spa has been furnished with a new sitting area. Spa treatments are a great way to spend your time if the warm weather persists.
- In 2017, there were 2,972 Bonus Time reservations created at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7!
- Please be advised that we will be requiring a full housekeeping clean upon departure of any split week self-rental. Please contact Owner Relations at 877-453-4440 to provide the contact information of anyone who may be using your owner week!
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 team looks forward to creating memorable experiences for all our owners and guests.
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7