Letter from the General Manager
March is well known as Spring Break season here in the High Country. There are countless families who travel long distances to make it here to our home of Breckenridge. Many of our local shops and restaurants will be bustling during this exciting time of year. Please give us a call to inquire about our favorite eateries and recommendations for your vacation!
- We have upgraded the alarm clocks in all units with a model that offers two outlets for power capabilities. Please let us know what you think!
- Theaters 3 and 4 have been upgraded with 4K visual technology and a new audio system. This is the sharpest image quality in the theater industry. Please give us a call before your next visit to inquire about theater availability.
- The library now has three new computer stations as well as a new game board. Please feel free to enjoy some quiet in the comfort of the library during your next visit.
- The building automation system has been upgraded to a new technology that will help control temperature throughout the resort.
- In order to enhance the Day Use program, we will be implementing a cancellation timeline of 7 p.m. the evening prior to arrival. This will ensure that we are filling the parking garage with as many owners as possible who are making the day commute to Breckenridge. Please reach out with any questions.
- In order to create Grand vacations for years to come, we will be adding redundancy to our hot-water system in the South Building. This process will take place during the first full week of June. Please note that the pool temperatures and heating and cooling will be affected on Monday, June 4, while hot water will be affected on Wednesday, June 6. This transition will only affect the South Building units and we will be offering alternatives for bathing during this time.
- Summit County has kindly asked that patrons of the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 not park at the Peaks Trail Head that lies adjacent to the property. This trail head is reserved for those using it for recreation.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to make Grand vacations for years to come!
General Manager, The Grand Lodge on Peak 7
2018 Spring Pool Closures
- Indoor Hot tub: Closed Saturday, April 21 – open Wednesday, April 25
- Kids Pool: Closed Monday, April 23 – open Friday, April 27
- Grotto: Closed Saturday, April 28 – open Wednesday, May 2
- Outdoor Hot tub: Closed Tuesday, April 30 – open Friday, May 4
- Plunge Pool: Closed Saturday, May 5 – open Friday, May 11
- Lower Hot tub: Closed Saturday, May 12 – open Friday, May 18
- Indoor/Outdoor pool: Closed Saturday, May 19 – open Friday, May 25
- Adult Hot tub: Closed Monday, May 21 – open Sunday, May 27
Find pool property map here