Letter from the General Manager
Salutations from the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 family. With another ski season in the books, we are excited to look ahead to several improvement projects around the resort. We hope to see some warm weather ahead, while still maintaining the precipitation that will fuel our waterways and prepare us for a summer full of fun.
- Congratulations to Bruce and Debbie Donato, who won a pair of Epic Local Ski Passes for the 2018–2019 ski season. Please visit the Concierge Desk for more information on raffle prizes.
- Both the North and South Buildings have been furnished with new carpet on the ground levels.
- The pool decks have received a refurbishment with fresh stain and caulk. Please check it out during your next trip to the property!
- Phase Three replacements have commenced with dining room tables, chairs, and bar stools in the one-bedroom master units.
- Phase Three, Four, and Five armchair replacements are well underway.
Please note that Ski Hill Road may experience one-way traffic and slight delays throughout the summer. Shuttle operations will continue as usual during this time.
Thank you for being a valued member of the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 family. We look forward to seeing you during your next mountain getaway.
General Manager, the Grand Lodge on Peak 7