Letter from the General Manager
Summer is just around the corner here in Breckenridge. Memorial Day weekend marks the commencement of many warm-weather-related activities and events. The Breckenridge Epic Discovery Park on Peak 8 will be offering family-filled fun beginning on Friday, June 8. This date also marks the summer operation of the local gondola that runs to and from town, as well as to and from Peak 8. Please be advised that gondola and aquatics operations depend on the weather. We cannot operate the pools and hot tubs if lightning has struck within ten miles during a 30-minute window. We recommend using the Spark feature of the Weather Bug application on your smartphone to track any storms.
- Elevators 2 and 3 have been revamped with new sills and equipment.
- All pools and hot tubs have been equipped with new systems that will help filtrate water. This auto-generation technology will ensure that less manpower and product are being used to maintain the aquatics.
- Phase 5 units have been upgraded with new carpet.
- Elevators 5 and 6 have gotten a facelift with new flooring.
- The Engineering team has purchased some new plumbing equipment that will eliminate the need to call an outside vendor for most plumbing needs.
We would like to extend a happy (belated) Mother’s Day and a happy Father’s Day to all the moms and dads out there. We are excited to see many families enjoying the resort over the summer. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay extra special.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, General Manager