Letter from the General Manager
Hello from Peak 7! We are excited to welcome our owners back for some warm weather, BBQ and poolside fun. Whether you’re gathering the entire family for a week-long reunion or enjoying an evening of Bonus Time, please let us know if there is anything special we can do for you! Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Annual HOA Meeting on June 2 at Mountain Thunder Lodge. Your feedback is always appreciated, and we look forward to addressing any opportunities around the resort.
- We have created efficiencies and added redundancy to the domestic hot-water boilers in the South Building.
- Heidi Ragan has joined the leadership team as the Soothe Spa Manager. Heidi has been working for BGV for nine years as the Grand Victorian/Refresh Spa Manager. We couldn’t be more excited for her to join the team.
- Soothe Spa is offering the following specials for the month of July!
- 30% OFF Biogenic Face-Lift Facial + 25% OFF the purchase of any NuFace device the day of treatment
- 30% OFF Massages and Body Treatments Mon-Thurs; 20% OFF Fri-Sun
- 15% OFF Spa Nail Services
- Glass recycling has become a popular sustainability initiative at the property. We are happy to report that, in Q1 alone, we recycled 5,891 lbs. of glass. Please remember to use the beige receptacles in the units for any glass. If glass gets mixed in with single-stream recycling, it can taint the entire batch of recycling to the point where it can’t be used.
- We have created new partnerships with several vendors in the area. Please reach out to the Activities department to learn more about these excursions, as well as the new offerings we have right here at the Grand Lodge!
Please remember to like, share and comment on our social media sites. We always appreciate TripAdvisor reviews for the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and Soothe Spa pages, and photos are strongly encouraged! If you are looking for something more interactive, please like the Grand Lodge on Peak 7’s Facebook page to receive updates on the resort and have conversations with other owners and guests.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, General Manager