Letter from the General Manager
Glimpses of autumn are just around the corner in Breckenridge. The aspen trees are beginning to change color and the mornings are becoming brisker. Many of the scenic drives over Colorado’s mountain passes will begin to close as we push closer to October. Please inquire with Grand Lodge on Peak 7 staff for specific recommendations to fill your itinerary!
- Tom Zagorski has been promoted to the position of Chief Engineer. Over the past year, Tom has made numerous improvements to the pools and hot tubs during his tenure as the Aquatics Specialist.
- The central music system at Soothe Spa has been upgraded. We hope you enjoy the sounds of the spa during your next treatment!
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7’s complimentary coffee station, supplied by Vail Mountain Coffee, has been moved to the Grand Lobby. This exciting change will allow more products to be sold in the Grand Essentials shop.
- Many of the aspen trees have been replaced around the resort due to the damage from this past winter.
- New umbrellas have been placed in the Courtyard and Aquatics for protection from the high alpine sunshine.
Please remember that gondola operations will cease after the second week of September. The BMMA shuttle service will continue to run as usual during this time. Please note the improvement projects listed below as we continue to keep the resort in outstanding condition.
- Saturday, October 6 – Thursday, October 11: Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Saturday, October 13 – Thursday, October 18: Plunge Pool
- Saturday, October 20 – Tuesday, October 23: Indoor Hot Tub
- Monday, October 22 – Thursday, October 25: Kids Pool
- Saturday, October 27 – Friday, November 2: Grotto
- Monday, October 29 – Thursday, November 1: Outdoor Hot Tub
- Saturday, November 3 – Saturday, November 10: Grotto
- Saturday, November 3 – Thursday, November 8: Lower Hot Tub
- Saturday, November 10 – Thursday, November 15: Adult Hot Tub
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager