Letter from the General Manager
The weather is cooling down in Breckenridge. Grand Lodge on Peak 7 staff are excited about completing several improvement projects before transitioning into the busy winter season. We continue to welcome feedback from owners throughout the year. To those who have already provided valuable comments and resources, thank you.
- Taylor Magnus has been promoted to Aquatics Specialist. Taylor has worked in the GL7 Engineering department for two years and proven himself as a self-starter and someone always creating solutions. We can trust that our Aquatics facilities will remain in pristine condition with Taylor in this role.
- The Front Desk has two new supervisors, Danielle Hilken and Shannon Timoney. Previously, Danielle and Shannon were Senior Front Desk agents, where they played a pivotal role in training and mentoring staff. They are always looking for ways to improve operations and the owner and guest experience. They complement each other perfectly, creating a well-rounded leadership team at the Front Desk.
- Hallway carpet replacements are under way on several floors in the North and South buildings.
- The Breckenridge Mountain Masters Association (BMMA) is now offering full shuttle service to owners using the Day Use program. Note that this service is offered outside of normal gondola operating hours. Also note that all shuttle stops are now located on the east side of Main Street in order to accommodate traffic.
- Parking Garage restriping has begun in the ground-level garage and will continue through October. Please see the Front Desk or Concierge Desk for the most convenient parking options.
The fall deep cleaning of the aquatics has begun. Please note the scheduled closures below:
- Saturday, October 6 – Thursday, October 11: Indoor/Outdoor (I/O) Pool
- Saturday, October 13 – Thursday, October 18: Plunge Pool
- Saturday, October 20 – Tuesday, October 23: Indoor Hot Tub
- Monday, October 22 – Thursday, October 25: Kids Pool
- Monday, October 29 – Thursday, November 1: Outdoor Hot Tub
- Saturday, November 3 – Thursday, November 8: Lower Hot Tub
- Saturday, November 10 – Thursday, November 15: Adult Hot Tub
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, General Manager