Letter from the General Manager
Happy Holidays from your family at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7. We are very happy to report that Mother Nature has blessed us with ample amounts of early-season snow. This precipitation made the early opening of Peak 7 and the Independence SuperChair possible!
Breckenridge is happy to once again host the first round of the Winter Dew Tour, which takes place December 13 to 16. Please visit www.BGVGrandCental.com to book your Bonus Time or Day Use visits to the resort.
Other Grand News:
- The floor coverings of the treatment rooms and relaxation area at Soothe Spa have been replaced with a softer, more plush vinyl carpet.
- The installation of heat tape and gutter replacements has created a more robust snowmelt system.
- Monica Thinger has been promoted to Senior Manager of Concierge for the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and the Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
- Dan Foley has been promoted to Lead Concierge at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
- The Activities team is now running in-house activities out of the Pop-Up Activities Center on the first floor of the South Building. Please visit this location to register and participate in any of our events.
The new parking cancellation policy for the Day Use program has been a huge success. With cancelling owners withdrawing their parking reservations by 7 p.m. the night before their scheduled arrival, many more waitlisted owners have been able to obtain a Day Use pass. We are excited to accommodate those owners and many others on their ski trips this season.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager