The weather was spectacular in March! It felt more like spring break at the beach verse spring break at a ski resort. However, there’s something truly special about skiing on a warm blue bird day followed by après ski on a sun filled deck!
If you missed our great weather in March don’t despair as April still offers a few more weeks of awesome skiing before we shift into summer. Breck is also hosting the largest ongoing spring party with live concerts starting on April 11 at the base of Peak 8.
Plus, the skiing doesn’t have to end when Breckenridge closes as Arapahoe Basin and Loveland Ski Resort stay open through May and if the snow keeps on coming they’ll stay open through June! You could ski in the morning and bike, hike or golf in the afternoon – just imagine the possibilities and the stories you could tell! There are not many places you can do all of that in one day.
In the evenings don’t miss out on the annual Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner’s parties. Join us for passed apps and cocktails at Sevens Restaurant starting Saturday April 25 through May 23. If you’re in town stop by the activities desk to learn more about the parties and the other exciting activities you can partake in during April and May. There’s always fun to be had in Summit County!
- We placed a container with cloths to wipe off dogs paws when they come in from the pet park. This will help keep the resort looking GRAND.
- We repainted our recycling areas green to be easier to identify said dumpsters as our recycling bins.
- We installed 6 LED light fixtures with motion sensors in the south end of the basement garage. This is a test area for a potential retrofit of all the high pressure sodium lights in our garages.
- We added blinds in the fitness center.
- The steam room and grotto will be closed from April 20-24 to repair the tile floor in the steam room.
- We will be replacing unit carpeting in the Phase 3 units, along with the carpeting on the Ground Floor in each building.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Manager
Owners enjoying Grand Lodge on Peak 7: