Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Happy New Year from Grand Lodge on Peak 7!
New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
Oh, how time flies. We are very excited to kick off 2019 with the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 family. This year marks the resort’s tenth anniversary. We’ve enjoyed making many memories over the past decade and look forward to creating Grand vacations for years to come. Please continue to give us feedback on your favorite experiences, as well as on changes you would like to see around the resort.
Breckenridge will again be hosting Ullr Fest and the International Snow Sculpture Championships in January. Come praise Ullr, the Norse god of snow, during a fun-filled weekend January 9-12. Join us a couple weeks later for the International Snow Sculpting Championships. Sculpting will take place January 21-25 and viewing January 25-30.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 has a brand-new Chairman’s Wall in the Grand Lobby. Please visit the Concierge Desk to learn more about becoming a Chairman.
- The Engineering Department is deploying pool vacuums to clean the larger pools in the aquatics center. These vacuums will reduce our pool-service labor hours.
- Trivia has become a very popular new activity at the resort. Please visit the Pop-Up Activities center to sign up in advance.
- Live entertainment by local musicians Scott Staten and Tina Ferguson can be enjoyed on Saturdays (Scott) and Sundays (Tina) from 3 to 5 p.m. in the Grand Lobby. Please take in their performances during your next visit.
- The Sevens Restaurant will serve breakfast through the remainder of ski season, starting at 8 a.m.
Thank you for making 2018 a Grand success. We look forward to an even better 2019.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager