Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Spring has sprung in the Rockies. While temperatures are on the rise, Breckenridge Ski Resort is fortunate to have a 90-inch base that should allow for skiing and snowboarding through the month of May. Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is excited to be at the center of the action, as all skiing operations will be based out of Peak 7 and the Independence chairlift. For details regarding events and entertainment, please go here to learn more.
If skiing isn’t your cup of tea, there are still many winter activities to enjoy around the area. For a detailed list of offerings, as well as local dining specials, please visit the Concierge Desk during your next visit. If you prefer to enjoy some well needed R&R, feel free to stick around the resort and enjoy a yoga session or water aerobics class with our very own Activities team. We will also be celebrating Easter by offering egg decorating and an Easter egg hunt, friendly to all ages.
We understand that certain circumstances require packages to be shipped to the property during your vacation. If sending a package, please be sure to ship via FedEx or UPS, rather than the United States Postal Service. Please send packages to:
Grand Lodge on Peak 7
C/O Your Name
1979 Ski Hill Road
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Please note the below-listed improvement projects as we strive to keep these popular amenities a big hit.
- Saturday, April 27 – Thursday, May 2: Plunge Pool
- Wednesday, May 1 – Saturday, May 4: Indoor Hot Tub
- Monday, May 5 – Friday, May 10: Grotto
- Saturday, May 11 – Saturday, May 18: Kids Pool
- Monday, May 13 – Friday, May 17: Lower Pool
- Saturday, May 18 – Monday, May 20: Outdoor Hot Tub
- Monday, May 20 – Friday, May 24: Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Monday, May 27 – Saturday, June 1: Adult Hot Tub
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager