Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Hello from Breckenridge,
Whether working from home, furloughed, or paving the way to get the resort reopened, there is one common thread that the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 staff have shared—we can’t wait to see our owners’ smiling faces! Rest assured, the long-awaited return to your home away from home will be worth the wait. Our team has been hard at work preparing the resort for the safe, healthy, and relaxing experience that you are accustomed to.
The month of May is typically dedicated to seasonal projects and deep cleaning throughout the property. These efforts have been heightened to ensure that owners at Grand Lodge on Peak 7 can step back on property with confidence.
- Some notable furniture replacements that you may notice during your next vacation include new sleeper sofas and arm chairs in half of the South building units and lamps in the North building bedrooms.
- Hallway carpet has been replaced in the first floor of the South building, as well as the first, third, and fourth floors of the North building.
- The aquatics facilities have been drained and scrubbed, grouted, and cleaned with the highest level of thoroughness.
- All lighting in the commons areas, including alcoves, has been replaced with LEDs, hence completing this project and providing more utility savings.
- The common areas and amenities have been marked for additional hygiene stations and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Finally, fire alarm services have been tested while the resort has been vacated, as to not disrupt any vacations with mandatory annual testing later this year.
The completion of these projects has been overseen by leadership team members to ensure that the use of PPE and social distancing were respected in full capacity. All team members have been instructed to follow the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control, as well as Summit County Public Health.
As we look ahead to reopening, Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and Breckenridge Grand Vacations are excited to set the Gold Standard in hospitality cleaning and disinfection. We welcome all of our owners to join us in participating in safety best practices during your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you home!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager