Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Season’s greetings from Grand Lodge on Peak 7!
“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.” —Francis Bacon, Sr.
We wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year! The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 family is excited to welcome you home during your next trip to Breckenridge. We would love to help create memories with your loved ones that will last a lifetime. Please feel free to reach out with any special requests before your next vacation.
There is much to celebrate as we reflect on 2019. Below are some of the notable improvements around the resort.
- A new texting platform is available for all guests.
- We have replaced many items in the residences. These include North Building dining sets and artwork, South Building carpets, and mattresses.
- As always, sustainability is a priority. Some 2019 initiatives included installing new amenity dispensers in the residences, as well as making improvements to reduce energy consumption.
- Soothe Spa is now offering many new products via the newly designed boutique.
- The aquatics area received many upgrades, including a new water feature in the zero-entry pool.
As we look ahead to an exciting 2020, please continue to share your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in Breckenridge!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager