Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your Breckenridge Family,
I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
Do you feel the same rush when you reach the mountains? From high alpine adventures to relaxing comfort at Soothe Spa, your home away from home awaits your next arrival.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 team is excited to welcome home our Winter Plus owners. We can’t wait to make more memories with you. Below are some local attractions for your family to enjoy.
Breckenridge Grand Vacations remains committed to your health and safety. Soothe Spa, Sevens Restaurant, and the Aquatics Center have all received 5-star certifications from Summit County Public Health. This allows these outlets to operate with a higher level of availability.
- Don’t forget to make your 2022 reservations! Booking availability opens at 9am MST on the corresponding Tuesday, 52 weeks in advance.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 will be hosting the annual meeting on Saturday, April 10. Please keep an eye out for further booking reminders and a link to register. More details may be found on the Owners Portal. Please don’t hesitate to share any questions in the live chat, where management will follow up with you directly.
- Spring project planning is well underway. Please note the following aquatics closures for your trips in April and May.
- 4/19 – 4/21 Indoor Hot Tub
- 4/21 – 4/23 Outdoor Hot Tub
- 4/26 – 4/28 Kids Pool
- 4/28 – 4/30 Lower Hot Tub
- 5/3 – 5/5 Grotto Hot Tub
- 5/5 – 5/7 Adult Hot Tub
- 5/10 – 5/14 Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- 5/17 – 5/21 Plunge Pool
As always, management is happy to consider your requests and ideas. Please don’t hesitate to connect by emailing Nick Borovich at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your vacation recommendations and feedback.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 would love to connect with you on social media. Check out the branded pages on Facebook and Instagram for more vacation ideas and thoughtful posts.
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager