Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is pleased to share a few updates with our owners:
- Seven’s tiki bar by the pool is opening this week! We are very excited to have food and drink pool service for you all, with easier access. Also, don’t forget to ask your server about the owner’s special! All summer long, you’ll get discounted sandwiches and pizzas.
- You may have already noticed if you’ve visited recently, but we removed the kid’s slide in the indoor kiddie pool. This pool is still open with the water feature, and we are considering upgrading what was there before. Thank you for your patience!
- July is one of our favorite months to be in Breckenridge. It’s a popular time to enjoy rafting, horseback riding, and bike rentals! Speaking with the concierge team in advance is always recommended to get those excursions booked.
- Archery is back at GL7! Our activities team was happy to bring this fun activity for the summer. We also have stand-up paddle boards for rental so that you can enjoy the beautiful alpine lakes! Stop by any of our desks for more information.
- There are a few new restaurants in town that you’ll have to check out for a happy hour or dinner. Radicato and Bird and Cow are some of our new favorites.
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions for making the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 a better place for you and your family. Please send any thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
Amie Zwald Yoder
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager