Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is pleased to share a few updates with our owners:
- Peak 7 lifts will be spinning in early December! We are looking forward to a wonderful ski season. Pray to Ullr for lots of snow!
- Seven’s Restaurant will offer a special Christmas Eve meal and a New Year’s Eve meal. These events will be available by reservation only, so please book your table sooner than later! Click here to reserve. Also, don’t forget to bring your owner card (digital or hard copy works!) to receive your owner discount at Seven’s.
- Pool towels have moved! They are now conveniently located in the indoor pool area instead of out next to the Concierge Desk. We hope this provides a better experience for you and your guests.
- A friendly reminder that you or your children must be at least 21 years of age to check in for Day Use and overnight reservations.
- We recently upgraded our on-property phone system as part of a company-wide initiative to improve our service and performance. We are happy to report that it went smoothly! You’ll notice new sleeker phones in your rooms, but nothing else has changed.
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions for making the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 a better place for you and your family. Please send any thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager