Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is pleased to share a few updates with our owners:
- We are excited to announce that in mid-April, we will release a Grand Central feature that we have been working on implementing over the past few years. Online owner week reservations will become available for all owners to use for booking mornings and all other owner week booking needs. More information will be available soon.
- Seven’s Restaurant will host a wine dinner for Valentine’s Day, so come celebrate your loved one with us! Book your reservation here.
- If you haven’t checked out the Escape Room, “Trapped in the 80s”, don’t forget to check it out during your next visit! We’ve recently added some later timeframes if you want to switch it up from the standard movie night. We also have an apres-ski special, perfect for an after-the-slopes activity. Book this and all other activities here!
- Grand Lodge recently hired a new Front Desk Supervisor, Sam Houston! Sam worked at Grand Timber before making the move over the Peak 7 this month, and we are very excited for him to create smiles and Grand vacations for you all.
- We’ve had an awesome snow season so far, and we look forward to our most significant snow months yet! A reminder that Day Use parking reservations book up fast this time of year, so make sure to book in advance. Speak to the concierge if you have questions about parking.
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions for making the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 a better place for you and your family. Please send any thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager