Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Property Information: March
Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is pleased to share a few updates with our owners:
- March is one of the busiest months in Breckenridge and we run at full capacity every year. Spring skiing is right around the corner, and we love to welcome you all for spring break! Reservations around town are encouraged, and please reach out to us if we can help you with planning any excursions during your trip.
- Come visit the spa and check out our new pedicure chairs! The custom-built pedicure setup provides a relaxing and calm feel, and we are excited to show off the updates.
- We love to see you and your furry friends on the property! To familiarize yourself with the pet policies during your stay, please ask the front desk for an updated copy. This a friendly reminder that owners are responsible for all costs and expenses incurred with extra cleaning, repairs, replacement, maintenance, or alterations caused by your pet.
- Speaking of pets, our Activities team is looking forward to introducing a pet-friendly paw-print craft this month!
- We have updated our umbrellas around the property, giving the pool area a nice pop of color. We also have updated lamps in all of the South building bedrooms. Just some small touches during the busy season, while most of our updates will happen in the spring and fall.
- Don’t forget that you can request a compost bin in your unit while staying with us (food scraps only!) Finding ways to be as sustainable as possible is one of our top priorities, and we appreciate your help in limiting our footprint if you wish.
- BGV Sustainability is teaming up with Keystone Science School in a gear drive! Bring your gently-used winter gear to the library for drop-off. Learn more about the gear drive here.
- We are excited to announce that owners will be able to book their owner week reservations online starting April 24, 2023. Additional information will be coming soon! In the meantime, make sure you are registered for Grand Central and know your login information.
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions for how to make the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 a better place for you and your family. Please send any thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Assistant General Manager
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!